The Canoso family has always believed in the quality of the wine produced on the hills of Monteforte d'Alpone. In fact, since 1876 they have had cultivated gardens and vineyards here, selling unpackaged wines on the markets of northern Italy. Giuseppe Meneghello Canoso began working as a cellarman and wine merchant at a very young age. At the beginning of the 1970s, Giuseppe bought Tenuta Cà del Vento where he built the new cellar. Why right there? Because it is the first hilly outpost in the centre of the town and in that spot the wind blows all year round, which is beneficial for the vines. With the arrival of the sons Primo and Massimo, agronomist and wine technician, an eco-sustainable approach was established, reducing production yet increasing quality. In 2016 Canoso met Giovanni and Francesco, two entrepreneurs with wine in their DNA. Together they agreed to relaunch the Canoso brand, now recognised on the Italian and foreign market for their consistently high quality wines which embody of the volcanic territory of Soave.